Villa Beausoleil

The current state of the world, plus recipes...

Name:
Location: Boston, MA

I try to keep up with the news, obsessively read my favorite blogs and try not to burn things while I'm surfing the internet...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Final Post of the Year of Living Dangerously

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Blogging has been a little slow due to busy busy bees here at Villa Beausoleil, but wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and Bonne Annee!! BooBoo and Max want to wish you all the best for the New Year too, but I'm having problems uploading their pics... Don't worry, I should be able to figure it out for the first Friday Cat Blogging of the New Year...

1 Comments:

Blogger mokawanis said...

Greetings,
Saw your comment/vote at World O'Crap and thought I'd drop by for a peek at your blog.
82 minutes and 1 second til 06. Happy New Year!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home