Villa Beausoleil

The current state of the world, plus recipes...

Name:
Location: Boston, MA

I try to keep up with the news, obsessively read my favorite blogs and try not to burn things while I'm surfing the internet...

Monday, January 02, 2006

November has GOT to be better!

We at Villa Beausoleil have had a horrific time the last 18 months or so, and we have been hoping that 2006 would augur well for us. We went out to dinner at a nice restaurant for New Year's Eve, and toasted each other with wishes of a much better 2006. The following day, NewYear's Day, we hosted a lovely brunch for friends at our house. And in the middle of it, BooBoo the Magnificent began to act weird and disoriented, and had to be rushed (by me) to the animal hospital emergency room. Turns out his blood sugar was so low it was potentially brain damaging low. So I had to leave him in the critical care unit, where they will try to get his blood sugar under control over the next 1-3 days. At a cost of $1250 - $2500 dollars. Yowww!!!! We love BooBoo, and didn't hesitate, but I must say, 2006 is not starting well for this household....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home